Are you looking for a good and solid curriculum to obtain Certification as a Professional Life Coach?
Renato & Patrizia Amato have been endorsed to train professional Life Coaches by Daryl & Janet Daughtry, founders of the Life Breakthrough Coach Training Academy.
Endorsement: “Renato & Patrizia have added to the coaching program 36 years of missionary experience, pastoral care and discipleship training in 15 countries of the world (Europe, Asia and Latin America), which has equipped them with the outstanding capability of relating to people of different languages and cultures. Their intimate and personal relationship with God and knowledge of His Word, added to their professional training in Life Coaching skills, makes them Coach Trainers who are well able to equip new Life Coaches with the needed expertise that will guarantee their success.” (D&J Daughtry, Life Breakthrough Academy)
The Life Breakthrough Coach Training Academy was founded by Daryl & Janet Daughtry to fill the need of Christian Life Coach Training and Certification. They created the best curriculum to equip faith-based coaches to serve the Body of Christ around the world and insisted on a program that is highly affordable, highly practical, and highly Biblical.
Our Coaches Creed
01. I hold myself accountable to the highest level of integrity, honoring Jesus Christ individually and corporately, in all my associations with clients and colleagues.
02. I will maintain complete confidentiality with my clients, within the confines of the law.
03. I will be clear with my clients about the nature of the coaching relationship, including structure, fees, refunds, expectations and guarantees.
04. I will never give a client’s name to anyone, for any purpose, without express permission.
05. I will give credit where credit is due for materials supplied by other sources, respecting copyrights, trademarks and intellectual property.
06. I will judiciously avoid conflicts of interest. If any should arise, I shall, without delay, inform concerned parties of my position.
07. I will represent myself honestly and clearly to my clients, and coach only within my areas of expertise.
08. I will actively pursue well being, wholeness, and continual learning in my own life.
09. I will refer a client to another coach if I am not within my area of expertise or comfort, so the client gets the best possible coaching.
10. I will honor my Christian values in my professional conduct, placing neither blame nor blemish on the name of Christ or the coaching profession.
Biblical Coaching Alliance™
The Biblical Coaching Alliance™ serves as a network of Christian Life Coaches. The BCA’s purpose is to promote both professionalism and integrity in the practice of faith-based life coaching. The BCA requires member coaches to have some form of coach training, to agree with their Coach Creed, and to agree with their Statement of Faith. While membership in the Biblical Coaching Alliance™ is open to all Christian Life Coaches, graduates of the Life Breakthrough Coach™ foundational training course receive a complimentary lifetime membership. For more information, visit the website of the Biblical Coaching Alliance™.